This Assignment has been Solved
Your personal demand curve for a good sold by a monopolist is depicted in the following table:a. The salesperson first quotes you a price of $6, and you respond by buying 5 units. Just as you are about to leave he offers you a sixth unit for $5. Why do you accept this offer? Again, you are about to leave and he offers you a seventh unit for $4. You also take this offer, right? Why? b. Next week you return to the monopolist and see a sign: “New pricing policy: pay a $21 admission charge and then you can buy all you want for $4 per unit.” Why are you willing to pay the admission charge rather than walk away? After you pay, you buy 7 units. Why are you willing to pay $21 + $28 = $49 for 7 units this week, when last week you paid only $39 for them?
For over 13 years, we have offered unmatched academic services to students. While at it, we have developed a culture that allows us to keep our clients first. Also, the experience and skillset acquired over the years have refined us and consequently, led to the delivery of the best Academic products. Your Success is our Pride.
How we have managed to stay on Top :
1. Our Qualified Writers and Tutors: Our success is mainly because of our writers and tutors who endeavor to see that all papers are done excellently.
2. Papers of Top Quality: We guarantee top quality papers by employing unique research methods.
3. 100% Product Originality: Originality is the core pillar of our business. We use software and human intellect to check for originality and errors.
4. Timely Delivery: We commit to delivering all assignments within the stipulated timeframe. As such, resources are committed to an assignment depending on the delivery schedule.
5. Pricing: Our price ranges are custom developed to cater for all students. Additionally, we have amazing Discounts.
6. 24/7 Customer Care: We are available through-out to answer and serve our clients.
(it’s simple and quick)