This Assignment has been Solved
You run a tutoring service for economics students. On half of all days the demand for your service is high, with QH = 10 – 0.2PQH is the number of hours you will work if you choose price P. On the remaining days, demand is low:QL = 5 – 0.2P.High and low days arrive at random with probabilities of 0.5 each. Your marginal opportunity cost is $10 per hour on all days. You want to choose a price thatmaximizes your average profit per day, but that price must be the same on all days. Find that price. a. Show that this price leaves you with a smaller profit than if you can announce different prices early in the morning of each day, after you have learned whether demand will be high or low.
For over 13 years, we have offered unmatched academic services to students. While at it, we have developed a culture that allows us to keep our clients first. Also, the experience and skillset acquired over the years have refined us and consequently, led to the delivery of the best Academic products. Your Success is our Pride.
How we have managed to stay on Top :
1. Our Qualified Writers and Tutors: Our success is mainly because of our writers and tutors who endeavor to see that all papers are done excellently.
2. Papers of Top Quality: We guarantee top quality papers by employing unique research methods.
3. 100% Product Originality: Originality is the core pillar of our business. We use software and human intellect to check for originality and errors.
4. Timely Delivery: We commit to delivering all assignments within the stipulated timeframe. As such, resources are committed to an assignment depending on the delivery schedule.
5. Pricing: Our price ranges are custom developed to cater for all students. Additionally, we have amazing Discounts.
6. 24/7 Customer Care: We are available through-out to answer and serve our clients.
(it’s simple and quick)