This Assignment has been Solved
You decide to sell short 100 shares of Charlotte Farms when it is selling at its yearly high of $56. Your broker tells you that your margin requirement is 45% and that the commission on the purchase is $155. While you are short the stock, Charlotte pays a $2.50 per share dividend. At the end of 1 year, you buy 100 shares of Charlotte at $45 to close out your position and are charged a commission of $145 and 8% interest on the money borrowed. What is your rate of return on the investment?
For over 13 years, we have offered unmatched academic services to students. While at it, we have developed a culture that allows us to keep our clients first. Also, the experience and skillset acquired over the years have refined us and consequently, led to the delivery of the best Academic products. Your Success is our Pride.
How we have managed to stay on Top :
1. Our Qualified Writers and Tutors: Our success is mainly because of our writers and tutors who endeavor to see that all papers are done excellently.
2. Papers of Top Quality: We guarantee top quality papers by employing unique research methods.
3. 100% Product Originality: Originality is the core pillar of our business. We use software and human intellect to check for originality and errors.
4. Timely Delivery: We commit to delivering all assignments within the stipulated timeframe. As such, resources are committed to an assignment depending on the delivery schedule.
5. Pricing: Our price ranges are custom developed to cater for all students. Additionally, we have amazing Discounts.
6. 24/7 Customer Care: We are available through-out to answer and serve our clients.
(it’s simple and quick)