This Assignment has been Solved
The producer of a cosmetic product needs to decide the optimal price to charge and the optimal quantity to supply in the market. The demand function of the cosmetic product is given as QD = 40 – 2P, while the supply function of the cosmetic product is given as QS = 2P where P is price, QD is quantity demanded, and QS is quantity supplied. Task: Solve the following:The demand function is given as QD = 40 – 2P The supply function is given as QS = 2P Calculate the equilibrium price and quantity.
For over 13 years, we have offered unmatched academic services to students. While at it, we have developed a culture that allows us to keep our clients first. Also, the experience and skillset acquired over the years have refined us and consequently, led to the delivery of the best Academic products. Your Success is our Pride.
How we have managed to stay on Top :
1. Our Qualified Writers and Tutors: Our success is mainly because of our writers and tutors who endeavor to see that all papers are done excellently.
2. Papers of Top Quality: We guarantee top quality papers by employing unique research methods.
3. 100% Product Originality: Originality is the core pillar of our business. We use software and human intellect to check for originality and errors.
4. Timely Delivery: We commit to delivering all assignments within the stipulated timeframe. As such, resources are committed to an assignment depending on the delivery schedule.
5. Pricing: Our price ranges are custom developed to cater for all students. Additionally, we have amazing Discounts.
6. 24/7 Customer Care: We are available through-out to answer and serve our clients.
(it’s simple and quick)