This Assignment has been Solved
. Suppose that in the absence of human intervention the stock of tuna (z) would change according to the following equation: dz/dt = 10z – 0.02z2. Furthermore, suppose E units of fishing effort will produce a harvest of tuna (x) given by x = 0.02zE. Finally, suppose the cost of E units of effort is $4E, where $4 is the wage rate, and that the price of tuna is constant at $1.5 dollar per unit of x. A. Find the profit-maximizing sustainable equilibrium for this model when the tuna are not common property (that is, when the level of effort can be controlled). Solve for the levels of Z, E, x and profit
For over 13 years, we have offered unmatched academic services to students. While at it, we have developed a culture that allows us to keep our clients first. Also, the experience and skillset acquired over the years have refined us and consequently, led to the delivery of the best Academic products. Your Success is our Pride.
How we have managed to stay on Top :
1. Our Qualified Writers and Tutors: Our success is mainly because of our writers and tutors who endeavor to see that all papers are done excellently.
2. Papers of Top Quality: We guarantee top quality papers by employing unique research methods.
3. 100% Product Originality: Originality is the core pillar of our business. We use software and human intellect to check for originality and errors.
4. Timely Delivery: We commit to delivering all assignments within the stipulated timeframe. As such, resources are committed to an assignment depending on the delivery schedule.
5. Pricing: Our price ranges are custom developed to cater for all students. Additionally, we have amazing Discounts.
6. 24/7 Customer Care: We are available through-out to answer and serve our clients.
(it’s simple and quick)