This Assignment has been Solved
(Requires calculus) The demand facing a monopolist isQ = 50 − 2Pand total cost isTC = Q + 4Q2 Find the monopolist’s optimal price, quantity, and profit. Graph the solution.a. If this were instead a perfectly competitive market with a supply curve the same as the monopolist’s marginal cost, what would output and price be? Graph the solution. b. What would be the total profit made by competitors? Why would there be no deadweight loss? c. The price of the monopolist’s only input doubles, which doubles total cost to TC = 2Q + 8Q2What happens to output, price, and profit? Graph the new solution and compare it with the old one. Why is the rise in input costs not passed on in full to customers as a higher price?
For over 13 years, we have offered unmatched academic services to students. While at it, we have developed a culture that allows us to keep our clients first. Also, the experience and skillset acquired over the years have refined us and consequently, led to the delivery of the best Academic products. Your Success is our Pride.
How we have managed to stay on Top :
1. Our Qualified Writers and Tutors: Our success is mainly because of our writers and tutors who endeavor to see that all papers are done excellently.
2. Papers of Top Quality: We guarantee top quality papers by employing unique research methods.
3. 100% Product Originality: Originality is the core pillar of our business. We use software and human intellect to check for originality and errors.
4. Timely Delivery: We commit to delivering all assignments within the stipulated timeframe. As such, resources are committed to an assignment depending on the delivery schedule.
5. Pricing: Our price ranges are custom developed to cater for all students. Additionally, we have amazing Discounts.
6. 24/7 Customer Care: We are available through-out to answer and serve our clients.
(it’s simple and quick)