This Assignment has been Solved
[Requires calculus] In the above problem show that 40 units is not the profitmaximizing output and compute profit there. Then find the profit-maximizing output and calculate profit. a. Find the percentage differences between actual and maximum profits, and actual and profit-maximizing levels of output. Are you surprised that profit is close to its maximum value for so large a range of outputs? b. What might the above problem suggest about using rules of thumb, that is, relatively rough estimates, as opposed to exact calculations?
For over 13 years, we have offered unmatched academic services to students. While at it, we have developed a culture that allows us to keep our clients first. Also, the experience and skillset acquired over the years have refined us and consequently, led to the delivery of the best Academic products. Your Success is our Pride.
How we have managed to stay on Top :
1. Our Qualified Writers and Tutors: Our success is mainly because of our writers and tutors who endeavor to see that all papers are done excellently.
2. Papers of Top Quality: We guarantee top quality papers by employing unique research methods.
3. 100% Product Originality: Originality is the core pillar of our business. We use software and human intellect to check for originality and errors.
4. Timely Delivery: We commit to delivering all assignments within the stipulated timeframe. As such, resources are committed to an assignment depending on the delivery schedule.
5. Pricing: Our price ranges are custom developed to cater for all students. Additionally, we have amazing Discounts.
6. 24/7 Customer Care: We are available through-out to answer and serve our clients.
(it’s simple and quick)