This Assignment has been Solved
Monopoly with fixed costs. (12 points) GLS Ch9 P18. Consider the firm depicted in the diagram below. (a) (2 points) Is the firm a natural monopoly? How do you know? (b) (2 points) Will this firm earn a profit if it is not subject to regulation? How do you know? (c) (2 points) If the government requires the firm to charge no more than its marginal cost of production, how many units will be sold? At what price? What is the problem with the government capping prices at marginal cost? 1 (d) (2 points) Suppose the government allows firms to charge no more than their average total costs of production. How many units will this firm sell? At what price? What is the problem with capping prices at average total cost? (e) (4 points) Evaluate the deadweight loss under each of the three pricing regimes above by showing each regime’s deadweight loss as an area on the graph. (You do not need to do any calculations.) Attachments: IMG-1060.jpg
For over 13 years, we have offered unmatched academic services to students. While at it, we have developed a culture that allows us to keep our clients first. Also, the experience and skillset acquired over the years have refined us and consequently, led to the delivery of the best Academic products. Your Success is our Pride.
How we have managed to stay on Top :
1. Our Qualified Writers and Tutors: Our success is mainly because of our writers and tutors who endeavor to see that all papers are done excellently.
2. Papers of Top Quality: We guarantee top quality papers by employing unique research methods.
3. 100% Product Originality: Originality is the core pillar of our business. We use software and human intellect to check for originality and errors.
4. Timely Delivery: We commit to delivering all assignments within the stipulated timeframe. As such, resources are committed to an assignment depending on the delivery schedule.
5. Pricing: Our price ranges are custom developed to cater for all students. Additionally, we have amazing Discounts.
6. 24/7 Customer Care: We are available through-out to answer and serve our clients.
(it’s simple and quick)