This Assignment has been Solved
A chemical processing corporation is considering three methods to dispose of a non-hazardous chemical sludge: land application, fluidized-bed incineration, and private disposal contract. The estimates for each method are shown. Determine which has the least cost on the basis of a present worth comparison at 10% per year for the following scenarios:Land ApplicationIncinerationContractFirst Cost, $?130, 000?900,0000Annual Operating cost, $ per year?95,000?60,000?120,000Salvage value, $25,00030,0000Life, years663
For over 13 years, we have offered unmatched academic services to students. While at it, we have developed a culture that allows us to keep our clients first. Also, the experience and skillset acquired over the years have refined us and consequently, led to the delivery of the best Academic products. Your Success is our Pride.
How we have managed to stay on Top :
1. Our Qualified Writers and Tutors: Our success is mainly because of our writers and tutors who endeavor to see that all papers are done excellently.
2. Papers of Top Quality: We guarantee top quality papers by employing unique research methods.
3. 100% Product Originality: Originality is the core pillar of our business. We use software and human intellect to check for originality and errors.
4. Timely Delivery: We commit to delivering all assignments within the stipulated timeframe. As such, resources are committed to an assignment depending on the delivery schedule.
5. Pricing: Our price ranges are custom developed to cater for all students. Additionally, we have amazing Discounts.
6. 24/7 Customer Care: We are available through-out to answer and serve our clients.
(it’s simple and quick)