Show transcribed image text Rumsfeld Corporation leased a machine on December 31, 2016, for a 3-year period. The lease agreement calls for annual payments in the amount of exist19, 000 on December 31 of each year beginning on December 31, 2016. Rumsfeld has the option to purchase the machine on December 31, 2019, for exist23, 000 when its fair value is expected to be exist33, 000. The machine’s estimated useful life is expected to be five years with no residual value. Rumsfeld uses straight-line depreciation for this type of machinery. The appropriate interest rate for this lease is 10%. Calculate the amount to be recorded as a leased asset and the associated lease liability. Leased asset/liability Prepare an amortization schedule for this lease.
For over 13 years, we have offered unmatched academic services to students. While at it, we have developed a culture that allows us to keep our clients first. Also, the experience and skillset acquired over the years have refined us and consequently, led to the delivery of the best Academic products. Your Success is our Pride.
How we have managed to stay on Top :
1. Our Qualified Writers and Tutors: Our success is mainly because of our writers and tutors who endeavor to see that all papers are done excellently.
2. Papers of Top Quality: We guarantee top quality papers by employing unique research methods.
3. 100% Product Originality: Originality is the core pillar of our business. We use software and human intellect to check for originality and errors.
4. Timely Delivery: We commit to delivering all assignments within the stipulated timeframe. As such, resources are committed to an assignment depending on the delivery schedule.
5. Pricing: Our price ranges are custom developed to cater for all students. Additionally, we have amazing Discounts.
6. 24/7 Customer Care: We are available through-out to answer and serve our clients.
(it’s simple and quick)