Support independence and wellbeing
1) Briefly describe at least 6 issues a person may have andexplain the impact they may have on the health and wellbeing of theperson.
2) List at least 4 signs that would indicate a person may haveemotional issues.
3) What signs would indicate the person may be experiencingphysical abuse?
4) What signs would indicate the person may be experiencingsexual abuse?
5) What signs would indicate the person may be experiencingpsychological or emotional abuse?
6) Give two examples of ﬁnancial abuse and how these can pose arisk to a person’s wellbeing.
7) Explain the process for reporting suspected abusesituations.
8) What is your responsibility if something is outside yourscope of knowledge, skills or work role?
9) What is mandatory reporting? Give an example of a situationthat you are required by law to report.
10)What are the legal and ethical requirements for the followingand give an example for each one explaining how you would meet thisrequirement in your work role: