Covid vaccination should be made compulsory to everyone in theUK who is deemed to be suitable for it. Debate for – Yes. It is inthe national interest and the only way we can come out of thelockdown.
Potential aspects of the debate for your consideration:
– Should people have a choice of vaccine if they are to bevaccinated?
– Pandemics and vaccinations through history
– Benefits/advantages versus harm/disadvantages of Covidvaccination
– Current legislations/regulations relating to vaccination
– Possible measures to tackle the pandemic other thanvaccination