Show transcribed image text Question 3 of 3 001 cornerstone Exercise 07.07 Algorithmic Check My Work eBook Cornerstone Exercise 7.7 (Algorithmic) Allocating Joint Costs Using the Physical Units Method Orchard Fresh, Inc., purchases apples from local orchards and sorts them into four categories. Grade A are large blemish-free apples that can be sold to gourmet fruit sellers. Grade B apples are smaller and may be slightly out of proportion. These are packed in boxes and sold to grocery stores. Apples for slices are even smaller than Grade B apples and have blemishes. Apples for applesauce are of lower grade than apples for slices, yet still suitable for canning. Information on a recent purchase of 20,000 pounds of apples is as follows: Grades Pounds Grade A 1,200 Grade B 6,000 Slices 8,000 Applesauce 4,800 Total 20,000 Total joint cost is $15,000. Required: 1. Allocate the joint cost to the four grades of apples using the physical units method. Joint Cost Grades Allocation Grade A Grade B Slices Applesauce Total
For over 13 years, we have offered unmatched academic services to students. While at it, we have developed a culture that allows us to keep our clients first. Also, the experience and skillset acquired over the years have refined us and consequently, led to the delivery of the best Academic products. Your Success is our Pride.
How we have managed to stay on Top :
1. Our Qualified Writers and Tutors: Our success is mainly because of our writers and tutors who endeavor to see that all papers are done excellently.
2. Papers of Top Quality: We guarantee top quality papers by employing unique research methods.
3. 100% Product Originality: Originality is the core pillar of our business. We use software and human intellect to check for originality and errors.
4. Timely Delivery: We commit to delivering all assignments within the stipulated timeframe. As such, resources are committed to an assignment depending on the delivery schedule.
5. Pricing: Our price ranges are custom developed to cater for all students. Additionally, we have amazing Discounts.
6. 24/7 Customer Care: We are available through-out to answer and serve our clients.
(it’s simple and quick)