1. Describe and discuss the three main components of energyexpenditure in the body. These include the energy expended forbasal metabolism, physical activity, and food consumption.
2. Discuss the differences between BMI and body fat percentage.How are they measured? What would be a healthy rage for your ownbody fat percentage and BMI?
3. Discuss the association of the waist/hip ratio and its healthrisks. What is a healthy waist circumference for men, forwomen?
4. What is metabolic syndrome? Define the cluster of symptomsthat make up metabolic syndrome. Why is this syndrome a healthrisk?
5. Describe the health risks that may concern someone whocontinuously has inadequate or excessive energy intake. Can someonebe too thin? If so, what are the consequences of being toothin?