BUSINESS RESEARCH PROJECT 4: SAMPLING PROCESS AND
1) Answers to the research questions
2) Recommend avenues for future research based on the research results, challenges, and implications.
There were a total of 105 surveys that were distributed and collected. The following lists thedifferent modalities of how the learning team distributed and collected the surveys, and theirpercentages overall:
1. Email surveys represented 24.76% of the sample population.
2. Telephone surveys represented 32.38% of the sample population.
3. Personal surveys represented: 42.86% of the sample population.
The administered survey consists of ten questions including three demographical questions andseven preference questions. The questions are grouped and graphed according to their alignedresearch questions and the respective responses