In the RST partnership, Ron’s capital is $80,000, Stella’s is$75,000, and Tiffany’s is $50,000. They share income in a 3:2:1ratio, respectively. Tiffany is retiring from the partnership. Eachof the following questions is independent of the others.Refer to the above information. Tiffany is paid $60,000, and nogoodwill is recorded. In the journal entry to record Tiffany’swithdrawal:A. Tiffany, Capital will be credited for $60,000.B. Ron, Capital will be debited for $5,000.C. Stella, Capital will be debited for $4,000.D. Cash will be debited for $60,000.
For over 13 years, we have offered unmatched academic services to students. While at it, we have developed a culture that allows us to keep our clients first. Also, the experience and skillset acquired over the years have refined us and consequently, led to the delivery of the best Academic products. Your Success is our Pride.
How we have managed to stay on Top :
1. Our Qualified Writers and Tutors: Our success is mainly because of our writers and tutors who endeavor to see that all papers are done excellently.
2. Papers of Top Quality: We guarantee top quality papers by employing unique research methods.
3. 100% Product Originality: Originality is the core pillar of our business. We use software and human intellect to check for originality and errors.
4. Timely Delivery: We commit to delivering all assignments within the stipulated timeframe. As such, resources are committed to an assignment depending on the delivery schedule.
5. Pricing: Our price ranges are custom developed to cater for all students. Additionally, we have amazing Discounts.
6. 24/7 Customer Care: We are available through-out to answer and serve our clients.
(it’s simple and quick)