Complete at least two of the Implicit Association Tests (race, gender, sexual orientation, etc.) located on the Harvard website at https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/ .
Write a 500-750-word reflection that addresses the following:
- An identification of the test you completed.
- A summary of the results.
- An overview of your impressions (address both your strengths and areas of growth in your discussion).
- A discussion about how you plan to address areas of growth and increase your cultural competence as a counselor-in-training.
- A minimum of three goals in your plan related to increasing your cultural competence. Your goals should be specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time bound (S.M.A.R.T.).
- A discussion about why it is important for counselors to understand their biases in regard to racial and cultural differences.
Include a minimum of two peer reviewed journal articles in your response (published within the last 3-5 years).