Celebration of Learning (COL)
Try to avoid first-person language like as a leader I, as a future leader I, and I critically understood.
Avoid language like as emphasized by the reading
1. Using bullet points, write down 5 (or more) main ideas you have learned this week from the assigned articles, and briefly explain them.
2. Focus on the most important concepts and ideas presented in the assigned papers, and then prioritize them according to your own individual needs and interests.
3. Write an introduction and conclusion section besides the five points.
4. Provide a section heading for each of the five (or more) ideas.
5. Pay attention to the mechanics of writing including grammar, spelling, and so forth.
6. Do not say:
(I) I liked this article, lecture, or video.
(II) Do not use the name of the article.
(III) Simply give (author, year) in parentheses for article
7. should be about 1,000 words. You are welcome to write longer notes.
10. AVOID THE FOLLOWING:
(i) Missing the key ideas of a paper would be considered a weakness of the COL.
(ii) Not explaining the ideas clearly will be another weakness of the COL.
(iii) Not using a suitable section heading will be another weakness of the COL.
No need to provide references at the end.