23.Fabio Corporation is considering eliminating a department thathas a contribution margin of $30,000 and $70,000 in fixed costs. Ofthe fixed costs, $12,000 cannot be avoided. The effect ofeliminating this department on Fabio’s overall net operating incomewould be:25. Chee Corporation has gathered the following data on aproposed investment project: (Ignore income taxes in thisproblem.) Investment required in equipment$450,000 Annual cash inflows$90,000 Salvage value$0 Life of the investment10 years Required rate of return7%The company uses straight-line depreciation. Assume cash flowsoccur uniformly throughout a year except for the initialinvestment.The payback period for the investment is closest to:
For over 13 years, we have offered unmatched academic services to students. While at it, we have developed a culture that allows us to keep our clients first. Also, the experience and skillset acquired over the years have refined us and consequently, led to the delivery of the best Academic products. Your Success is our Pride.
How we have managed to stay on Top :
1. Our Qualified Writers and Tutors: Our success is mainly because of our writers and tutors who endeavor to see that all papers are done excellently.
2. Papers of Top Quality: We guarantee top quality papers by employing unique research methods.
3. 100% Product Originality: Originality is the core pillar of our business. We use software and human intellect to check for originality and errors.
4. Timely Delivery: We commit to delivering all assignments within the stipulated timeframe. As such, resources are committed to an assignment depending on the delivery schedule.
5. Pricing: Our price ranges are custom developed to cater for all students. Additionally, we have amazing Discounts.
6. 24/7 Customer Care: We are available through-out to answer and serve our clients.
(it’s simple and quick)